Help with personalising photos please!

cuddles314

Proud Mummy to Bobby
Reaction score
Hi all,
In light of the recent events over in 1st tri, where it seems that yet another dodgy member has been uncovered, I am really worried about people stealing my pictures.
Dunno if this is just me being dumb, but when I uploaded my scan pics I tried several ways to add my name or something on the top of the pic, to prevent it from being stolen/copied. However I just couldn't work out how to do this.
Please could somebody who is a bit more computer savvy, give me some advice?
Thanks in advance,
xx

I don't know how to do it like other ppl do. Where it looks nice on the pic.
But you can do it on paint. It'll not look fab tho, but it's your name on it atleast.

Sorry I can't be more of help. x

Thanks Donna, have used paint and sorted out avatar.
xxx

If you use Adobe Photoshop you can do just about anything with it. What you want to do is leave a watermark on it maybe.

Thanks Rae. Opened it in paint, and wrote name and stuff on top, so hopefully that'll be ok. Can't believe I couldn't work out how to do it before-proper pregnancy brain going on!!!
xx

Someone is stealing scan pics?? What would be the reasoning behind this...wow! Takes all kinds I guess.

People are corrupt and feel the need to go to online fourms like this one and fake pregnancies and miscarriages. They go to random forums and steal bump pictures and ultrasound pictures and post them as their own. These people are deluded and seriously need help. They get their kicks out of making people fall for their stories and making people concerned about them. There has been a couple on this fourm unfortunately, but Wobbles, Stircrazy and the Mods do an excellent job of finding them :D

Yup.... Im still fascinated by how clever stircrazy is!! :)

Maybe I should start putting my face in my bump pics!!! Even though I may never know if someone used it and passed it off on there own, the thought is really upsetting!!! :(

Wow! Talk about strange folks...thats just creepy. Kudos to the mods! Thanks for the explanation girls.

I think if someone ever stole the picture of my baby and put it as their own I would flip out.Hunt them down like an animal..
I am also really scared of it.I always make a bump pic with my face on it even though they can easily cut out my face.

Anyway,you can watermark your pictures in photobucket.They have the option so thats what I recommend.I think that the new incident I will be watermarking every one of my pictures....

yeh they can still "print screen" the watermarked pics..!! best 2 put sum kinda font on thm..!!

I just cant get over the fact that people actually do that. It makes e think twice about sharing things with the vast majority of lovely trustworthy, genuinely interested people here.

I think it's pretty weird but if someone took mine I think I would more feel sorry for them. They can't be happy bunnies to want to make up a pregnancy they don't have, it's kind of sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->