Help with prams please

M

Maffie

Hi all

Im trying to pick a pram and finding it hard. I like the travel systems by leebruss but cant find anywhere local to Manchester to try one out.

So really im looking for recommendations of good prams and ones to avoid. Its got to be able to fit in a car occasionally but also good for lots of walking and on the bus.

Im very short at 5'2 and partner is tall so looking for a handle that adjusts in height.

Thanks for reading x

hiya

im having same problem just cant decide :rofl: what to get and with last dd had over 50 (hiding in a corner) so this time has to be the right one! :rofl:
Do you want a carrycot sort of pram? travel system?
Im looking at hauck infinity at the min with carrycot that has an adjustable handle and has good reviews also quite cheap. I was also thinking the m&p luna with carrycot and car seat as they have nice bright colours also handle adjusts.
It depends what style you like hun if you get back to me will try and help xx

I like classic looking, i'll be getting a seperate car seat but needs to be carry cot style I like 4 wheels over 3. Nothing that looks too out there, other than that im very open to suggestions lol

i think the best thing we did was go to mothercare/johnlewis/mamas and papas etc and try lots of see what you like, write a list of whats important to you, like handlebars that adjust for your height and see what you prefer :D

we went for the bugaboo cameleon as it converted into a travel system, came with carry cot, i liked that it had four wheels as i prefered them and is parenting facing. we also have the icandy cherry as a second light weight stroller. also i found trying them in your car was fab! lots of luck choosing :)

There is some nice classic o'baby ones they have some nice fabrics as well i think kiddiecare sell them or go to o'baby website, lux do a nice pram and that comes as a travel system with a car seat https://www.lesters-nurseryworld.co.uk/details.php?product=11751 they are expensive but made to last! Wish i could have one of these but catch bus everyday.
Hope thats some help have you tried to google for nearest pram shops so you can go and have a look xx

i saw the leebruss ones online & i like them but they are just waaaaay to big for me, With ds i had the mothercare trenton deluxe & i have to admit the pram was perfect bar the size it was a BIG pram . its now called quattro deluxe & graco do it too. Just a shame they couldnt of made it a little less wide i struggled to get through doors with it.

I have a Mutsy urban rider, its got 4 big wheels but it has a swivel frame so easy to turn, great suspension, forward and rear facing, separate pram top, height adjustable handle which go really low! and its classic looking. Only thing i would say is that it is wide!

Only 22 weeks and i can use it with a baby in it rather than a teddy :blush:

I have the mutsy as well and its fab :) Cant wait to use it for a real baby :)
Hubby is very tall and the handle bars are easy to maneouvre higher or lower, the swivel wheels are fantastic - seriously - I hate having to do 8 point turns but this turns in such a little space :)

we got the maxi cosi mura 3. adjustable handles was a big thing for us, and it has that! its also good for all the walking we do, and comes with all you need, the main pram has a pushchair seat which reclines fully so can be used with a newborn, but we also ordered the carrycot as its way more comfy looking.. a big advantage for us is also that the maxi cosi car seat just fits right onto the chassis too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->