Help!!!

myasmumma

Mummy to Mya and Kacen
Reaction score
im getting married and i dont have a clue where to start please help lol so far ive got my dress and colour scheme but im struggling on centerpieces and entertainment :blush:

Congratulations on your up and coming wedding!! :happydance:

Centre pieces can be anything you want! ..

Flowers, if you look online you can find some cheap websites that do silk flowers and would look lovely in a vase.
Wilkinson's do cheap vases as do Primark!

Balloons are fun to have..

Candles (if you venue allows) a trend seems to be candles inside vases filled with colourful pebbles/beads or a vase full of water with floating tea light candles.

A cake stand full of mini cup cakes..

Bowls full of sweets always go down a treat.

For entertainment you could have a magician, a dj, a band, a face painter if you have lots of children! ..

At our wedding we will have a lot of children there so I'm going to make up party packs for them with crayons, colouring books and what not.

Hope this helps

xXx

Congratulations on your up and coming wedding!! :happydance:

Centre pieces can be anything you want! ..

Flowers, if you look online you can find some cheap websites that do silk flowers and would look lovely in a vase.
Wilkinson's do cheap vases as do Primark!

Balloons are fun to have..

Candles (if you venue allows) a trend seems to be candles inside vases filled with colourful pebbles/beads or a vase full of water with floating tea light candles.

A cake stand full of mini cup cakes..

Bowls full of sweets always go down a treat.

For entertainment you could have a magician, a dj, a band, a face painter if you have lots of children! ..

At our wedding we will have a lot of children there so I'm going to make up party packs for them with crayons, colouring books and what not.

Hope this helps

xXx
thanks!..this has helped lotsi was thinking of a magician/clown and a table if crafts and stuff, bowls of sweets sounds good what would you put in there though lol. ive also seen mini cupcakes but seem to be more expensive (the ones i look at anyway lol. but i keep thinking im missing something.. but id like as cheap as i can get without it looking tacky haha

I personally would either put 'love' themed sweets, so love hearts, the love heart shaped haribo, fizzy cherry lips!

Or find sweets that match your colour theme, if you look online you can get massive tubs of sweets at discount prices.

You don't need to have personalised cupcakes, if you wanted it to be cheap you could buy the massive packs of mini cupcakes from tesco.. people will appreciate whatever you put there because it shows you have made an effort.

Another fun thing to do is put disposable cameras on each table so others can capture your day, often these pictures are the most realistic and fun ones!

xXx

I suggest you book your church and reception venue first as they are usually the hardest to book ( if you haven't yet). It would also help if you have a theme in mind as your centerpieces etc. can all revolve around your theme. Happy planning! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->