Help!!!

mummynummy

Reaction score
Hey all,
my daughter is nearly 9 months and she still bf, im trying to get her off breast but its hard, i cut down to nights as she wont sleep, i also give her breast when she wakes up during the night. her daddy tried putting her to sleep but she screams the place down.
any tips and info will be great
she having water during the day with her baby food

her routine:
breakfast
then drink whenever she needs it
lunch
snack if she needs it
the drink again with her lunch and when she needs it
dinner
bath
bed with breast

Are you weaning for a reason?

Breast is best until at least a year. She could also be wanting to nurse for comfort reasons and not for food :)

But I see you are TTC, is this why you are weaning? If so, I understand for ovulation purposes. However, it is possible for you to conceive while breastfeeding.

Yeah im weaning because im ttc, okay so i can still get pregnant while bf? That's great i love bf anyway and im really happy that i have got this far :)
Thank you :)

Yes, BFing usually only helps prevent in the very beginning (and even then it's not a guarantee). A lot of women conceive while nursing, some have issues ovulating. If you are having normal periods, you are probably already able to conceive. You can check to see if you are ovulating by looking for natural ovulation signs like cervical mucus that is stretchy like egg whites, increased sex drive and some temping (BBT). Best of luck! :)

I just wanted to shed some light and say I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with bubs that was conceived while bf my son. We were trying for about 3 months properly and then I decided to wait a little longer as I was enjoying my son and bam that month we fell pregnant. Good luck I hope you get your lucky bfp :)

Thank you that made me even more positive hopefully next month is my month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->