help!!!!

baby_piglet

Reaction score
Well this post is kinda baby related...... I am currently trying to study for an exam I have next week and I just can't concentrate!!! All I want to think about is my wedding in 4 weeks and then trying for baby at the same time!!! Its all consuming and was wondering if anyone has any tips on focusing!!! :haha:

Hi baby_piglet, oh god I know how u feel! I have just bought a new house but somehow baby is on the brain,
I have found trying to take one day at a time, go and get everything sorted for your wedding and enjoy the day! Because before you know it, it will be time for baby making and you can study for that, as for the exams try to think what you are doing is for your future with baby and DH so you know how important it is,
But I know how u feel, it somehow won't leave my thoughts!

Hi Ashley9876 :hi:

Well at least its not just me driving myself crazy!!! :haha: It's just so difficult and I constantly have this forum open too which really does not help :dohh:
I have done more today than yesterday though which has to be a good thing.

Hope you settle into your new house ok and your thoughts don't interupt you too much but I know how bad it can get sometimes :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->