Help??

ktrujillo9447

Reaction score
First time poster here :wave: I am currently preggers, not due till Dec. 24, but of course OH and I are already trying to decide on names! The one he likes in particular being Alayna Leilanie Williams. (if its a girl) I am torn whether I like this name or not! :shrug: The "L's" are just slightly overwhelming to me, but on the other hand it is certainly unique and kinda pretty i guess.. What do you guys think???

It is a bit heavy on the L sounds, but not ridiculously so. It's not often that both first and middle names are said aloud.

I love the name Alayna - it was my fav name at one point! So much so that i named our doggy that! :cloud9: Spelled the same way too! I would actually still use the name, bc she was a beloved part of our family for many years! So we all have a positive association with the name - yet its not like a typical "pet name" or anything!

I like the name Leilanie but not paired with Alayna Williams - def too many L's.

How about:

Alayna Sophia
Alayna Gianna
Alayna Noelle (perfect for a xmas baby!!)
Alayna Hollie
Alayna Wynter
Alayna Nicole
Alayna Hope
Alayna Juliet
Alayna Cheyenne
Alayna Sienna
Alayna Vivienne

I know right! I think Alayna is a beautiful name-It was my great grandmothers name :) Ooh OH would have loved Alayna Sophia, he actually suggested Sophia as a first name lol :) But we actually agreed on Alayna Maria before I saw this post! Thank you for your reply though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->