Help??

J

janny89

so for the last couple of months, i've been feeling off. my boobs have felt heavier, my stomach feels extended. i had sex at the end of april, we used a condom, so I know chances are smaller.

i've never had regular periods, so when i didn't get my period in may, i wasn't worried about it. I waited a week, because I was feeling weird, and I tested, it was negative, not even a light or confusing positive, it was definitely negative. I went to the doctor at the end of may to talk about birth control to regulate my periods. They did a routine pregnancy test and it was negative. And on June 2nd, I started the pill. I still felt off so I've tested every week since and they've all been negative.

I finished my first pack on the 22nd, and got my period on the 25th/26th. It was a regular period. Started off lighter than normal, but I chalked that up to birth control, and it got heavy and I began cramping like normal. It ended on the 1st.

Before my period, for about two weeks my boobs were sore. I chalked that up to regular pms and expected the pain to stop during my period. And it did, except it came right back again the day I started my new pack of pills.

I'm going to test on monday again, but I'm just confused. I got my period, so I can't be pregnant? Unless the birth control tricked my body into anyways... Could it be pregnancy or is it just hormones because of the pill?

Hi, I think it's prob just the hormones from the pill making your boobs feel sore, especially since you have had so many negative tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->