Help

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
Hi, wasn't sure if this was the right place to post or not but didn't know where else to post (sorry in advance if it's the wrong place admin :kiss:)

There's an account that was created two days ago with no posts/threads going through mine (and a number of other people's) journals... It's making me very uncomfortable as my journal is the only place that I post pictures of my DD on here and this account seems very strange...

Just making admin aware

:flower:

Not just going through them, but taking the time to "thank" every single post. And we all know hoe time consuming that can be, especially on a mobile.

Is it possible for admin to think about making journal access possible after "x" amount of posts.

It's very, very strange. Somebody has way too much time of their hands.

I understand this is a public forum but this is something else...

I forgot to add that they've also stated that they're Press/Research... It's all just a bit weird. I understand that it's a public forum but they've gone through so many journals and when I was looking at their profile they were looking at breastfeeding photos... They seem to be seeking out the most personal places on the board.

Can someone please PM us the username so that we can look into it?

Thanks Vickie & Natasha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->