Help

puddytat

Reaction score
I am getting married in 2012 and I need to loose a good few stone before hand so i just wondered what is the best diet going out there?

I need something that will help me loose weight fast!

I was thinking of combining the Special K diet with weight watchers, would that work?

You know have Special K for breakfast and dinner and have a weight watchers meal for tea, do you think that work?

Any ideas?

I think that it's what works best for you and your lifestyle. I've been on WW since last January and I love the program--it's really worked for me though I don't consider it a diet at all, more of a lifestyle change. :)

i do slimming world and i find that works well for me- but i did look into both WW and SW to see what would fit into my family lifestyle etc. Look at them both as they are both good. U have 2 years so you can do it!!!! xxx

I am getting married in 2012 and I need to loose a good few stone before hand so i just wondered what is the best diet going out there?
I need something that will help me loose weight fast!

I was thinking of combining the Special K diet with weight watchers, would that work?

You know have Special K for breakfast and dinner and have a weight watchers meal for tea, do you think that work?

Any ideas?

you need to make sure you are eating enough!
Dramatic weight loss can be fatal; a young woman from the UK has just died from crash dieting ie eating too little. her heart stopped.:nope:

look at websites like myfitness pal and nutracheck, they'll tell you how many calories you need for SAFE weight loss ie 1-2lb per week

also losing weight is a life style change not a quick fix

as others have mentioned, SW and WW are good healthy weight loss plans

good luck
xxx

I recently read an article which highlighted the micronutrient (calcium, zinc etc.) that are often present in those who diet. As mentioned previously, the best diets are balanced, nutritious and healthy.

I would assess your current diet and see how it could be improved to help you lose weight. A good start would be to reduce portion sizes and increase the number of fruit and vegetables you eat.

Best of luck! :thumbup:

dont got for quick easy route, long term is can come back & bite you in the bum x10 worse.

everyone who changes there diet in first couple of weeks till see good numbers on the scales, really should settle back down to 1-2lb a week.

as for the best diet, tbh i dont think there is one.
best thing for you is to change your lifestyle, look at all bad habits in your diet & change them, these are changes which you will stick to regardless (give take a few takeaways treats, after all were only human :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->