help!?!

BeautifulD

Mum to 3 and TTC #4
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Can you help with my opk's I have never used these before and they are confusing! All the ones I took from cd 11 where negative as a negative thing but then I got these

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc514/funkydisaster33/2011-05-04102547.jpg

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated xx

They don't look positive quite yet, but it definitely looks like they are getting ready to be! Good Luck and get to BD'ing!!

Yeah I would think that but they are completely negative now :shrug:

Look negative to me- Despite this weird month I'm having now, in general I have got a really light one (after previous darker ones) before I get the actual positive so it's not uncommon. Maybe tomorrow!

i get completely negative followed by nearly positive followed by completely negative before i actually get a pos hun, hopefully its just around the corner for you hun.

here are some examples of my negative tests this month: newopk 001.jpg and finally i got an actual positive defpos 001.jpg

Thanks for your replies ladies!
I'm still slightly confused, still very negative to the point where there is barely a line at all now :shrug: so I'm thinking I have either missed it completely or haven't o'd yet.. both would mean I'm out this month :(

why would you be out if you havent ovulated?

because oh is away for possibly the next few weeks

so sorry hun! Hopefully next month will be your month. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"