help.....

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/76821-weird-things-tom-does-help.html

Emma the scatching I think is normal its just he does his skin might be worth mentioning to doctor tho so they can give you some special wipes to stop it getting infected.
He might have a stop where he is less senitive on his legs my Physio discribes it as patchy with SB they migth have one spot the feel one they dont etc.
The onkly thing that did get my thinking and I dont want to worry you cause I might be totallllllly wrong but even if Im not its nothing to worry about is the chewing and trance cause this sounds like baby epilepsy. I might be totalllllly wrong so please try not to worry but these are some of Matildas signs when she is having her baby epilepsy seizures (she also as full blow ones too). Now honestly I worried now I might have worried you but it might be worth just mentioning them to your doctor but please dont worry. Im tempted to delete this message but just want to give you might thoughts soo please dont worry xxx I might be completely wrong xxx

you havent worried me... dont worry! lol

The thought has crossed my mind before, but he is responsive. If i call him he looks around and laughs etc.

He stopped scratching his thigh now. I think he may have figured that it hurt..lol!

Thats good emma if he is responsive then it prob isnt cause they usually arent xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->