help

abbie1992

Reaction score
seems loads of kids has come down with this virus

basically just a cold which turn into a cough then sickeness

my son had this (3) im guessing he picked it up from school

problem is my 5month old daughter has now picked it up

but its 1000 x worse

shes not feeding has a little milk now and then (she is fully weaned) she is coughing and being sick constantly crying non stop shes not keeping much of her milk down she also has diahorrea mouth ulcers and conjunctivis

weve been to the doctors and they were useless and just gave us eye drops

so weve been using them obas oil calpol and tixilix

but nothing seems to make a differnce

she also hasnt slept for four days

can anyone give any advice/tips please im desperate

ive sent oh to get some nose drop as i think this is the main thing keeping her awake

it breaks my heart to see her ill, she never crys

since ive been sitting here she coughed till shes gagged twice, she sitting on my lap weezing face covered in snot and crying

please help
:cry:

aww hun sorry she is so unwell, why dont you take her to your local a & e they might be more helpful given her age. I know saline drops can help for stuffiness but also sudafed do plug ins that can help. Hope she gets better soon xxxxxxxxx

Awww, :hugs: for you & your daughter. Unfortunately there's nothing doc's can do about it...i called my GP and took a quick advice over the phone, she suggested to start giving Antibiotic if the temp doesn't get better (my twins constantly on 38.7/8 ) and i had to, cause it's the 5th day with that high temp.
I can totally relate hun it's so difficult to c young babies in such bad pain, same thing happening in my home. My 9 months old twins have caught the virus through their eldest sister and are terribly sick, there were already down due to teething and now they are totally out of control. No sleep here as well. :cry:
I HATE THIS SEASON AND RELATED ILLNESSES..... poor babies, can't even tell what they are feeling.
Just keep an eye on her hydration levels and hopefully she'll get back to her self soon.:hugs::hugs:

she's like a medicine cabient atm ive put her to bed twice and shes just woke up after 10 mins and threw up i hate it :( looks like another night of constant bouncing in the bouncer until daddy get up in the morning again ;/

update: i took her to docs and they said shes got broncolitous theyve given her a inhaler, ended up taking her to hosp last night and they said the ant do anythink as its not a chest infection ;/ gotta go back to docs today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->