Helppp do I sound pregnant!?

Janicearroyo1

Reaction score
Ok. I'm 15 days late for my period. I'm very regular and I'm not stressed or anything. I took two test last week when I was 6 days late and they were a faint positive...I took one yesterday and it was negative. I also went to a clinic they did the urine test and it was also negative....I don't feel crampy or anything. However, I've had sore nipples, fatigue, headaches, frequent urination and insomnia and tossing and turning throughout the night. I've never missed a period. So I'm pretty confused...help? Am I pregnant? Chem pregnancy ? Miscarriage? I went to the bathroom and when I peed I felt a little gush...I wiped in there was a Tiny spec of blood and a little in the toilet...it was bright red. Mixed with like clear stretchy discharge. Very small amount and nothing else. Not enough to even fill a panty liner...That was about 8hours ago and that was it. What do u think??

I think if you are getting negative tests then you are not pregnant. You should go to the doctor to find out what is going on.

I think if you are getting negative tests then you are not pregnant. You should go to the doctor to find out what is going on.

I'm just wondering why I got positive tests at first :( I'm gonna schedule an appointment in the morning for a blood test...(feeling determined)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->