Here again and scared witless

mazee71

surprise #5
Reaction score
Well I'm 10 dpo and POAS (ic) and got a very definate 2nd pink line, that even OH could see, no squinting, holding up to light etc.

While we are happy we are both terrified in it ending in another loss. So I've taken an asprin (75 mg) and hope and pray for the best.

congrats x think u need2 take asprin till 12wk ( i did with morgan anyways, ask ur doc x_)

Thank you, making an appt on monday, as my last cycle was longer than normal, then I ovulated earlier so I just want to check everything out, especially after 2 losses earlier this year and I'm not getting any younger :D

i have been taking aspirin for almost 3years now as i was told to take it before i got pregnant and since i was TTC it does wonders, it might help you hun but might be worth speaking to your doctor to make sure its not your progestron levels or something else they can sort as you are still early on

best of luck and sorry for your losses can relate. xxx

Thank you Lynne, will ring drs first thing monday. What a cute little lad you have xx

thank you, three losses before him and almost 3 years TTC horrible 33week pregnancy he was born 7weeks early, still pain in the end of the day lol but he is a cutie, we're TTC number two suffered loses last one in feb this year and been TTC 3years :(

Sorry to hear that :hugs: I conceived #1, #2 and #3 very quickly and took it for granted when we decided on #4 that it would be plain sailing like the other 3, that thought soon bit me in the bum. Had a chemical in Jan and early mc in March.

I sooooo hope you get a sticky one soon xx

Congrats hope you have a H+H 9 months

Well POAS (another ic 25ml) this am with fmu. Hoping it would be darker, line came up, me and OH were just trying to compare lines when daughter walked in, so I quickly chucked them in cupboard.

One is a good bit darker and I think its this mornings - but not sure and worrying.

Well couldn't concentrate so went to shop and bought clearblue digi -says preg 1-2 weeks yay. I know I'm not out of the woods yet but feel slightly more positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->