here again :(

emma33

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm supposed to be 7+1 but had a scan today measuring less than 5 tiny sac n possible yolk sac seen, I know it's non viable as 100% on my dates, took bloods n redoing Friday n a rescan next Friday, this is loss no 4, 😢😢 mc in 2003, ectopic on 2007, mmc last may now this...fed up x

Oh emma that's not good poor you! Sending big hugs go easy on yourself. Out of interest where are you based?? I too had a miscarriage (my 3rd) had d&c last week. I have decided to pay for private investigations to hopefully get some sort of answers. Are you waiting it out for nature to take its course?

I'm from Nottingham, so Qmc is my hospital, I'm going back for another scan next week but been here before, my body just doesn't seem to recognise the loss, last time I had medical management, which wasn't pleasant but no pain, I spoke to the nurse today regarding a procedure under local anesthetic as I'm petrified of general. Even though I've had a dc years ago n a emergency ectopic pregnancy removed along with my right tube, it's really not fair but I'll keep plodding, sorry also for your loss, n thankyou for your reply, xxx

Well I just ask because there is a private service at Coventry hospital honey it's by Dr Quenby she comes highly recommended ! It's £360 you get consultation and scan, biopsy taken from womb ( looking for natural killer cells) read up in them if you haven't already and then telephone results and plan. If positive usually treatment is steroids aspirin or something like that! I am going to have it as it seems reasonable and I want to rule it out before trying again! Obviously there are other causes which can cause miscarriage but this seems to be a leading one and if not she can direct you to other causes I'm sure xx good luck for future pregnancies

Hi emma, this happened to me and 8 days later i saw my baby. Dont lose all hope yet, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->