Here goes then.....!

Donch03

2 boys 6 & 8 TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well nearly two weeks since my m/c at 5 weeks having bled only 5 days we have now officially started TTC!! Used my OPK for the first time today as I'm prediciting ovulation on Saturday and praying that's the case!

Please please wish us luck am desperate for a BFP. I can't thank you guys enough for the support I got from here following my m/c

Xxx

Hey hunni,

How'd you get on today? I got another high today, starting to feel like Im not going to get a peak!

Hi babe,

Well as expected it wasn't positive....I'm thinking I'm gonna o on sat so just gonna use the OPK till I get a pos and DTD every two days anyway!! My OH is loving it haha

So does CBFM show levels of hormone and then indicate a peak?xx

It detects the hormone changes , so when your not o'ing you will get a low reading then as the hormone changes you go to high then when you peak which is at o you get a lil eggie sign. As I said Im still stuck on high, waiting for that peak, on the first month I used it I only got two high days then two peak so Im thinking my bodies a bit messed up at the min after the m/c, but also you're ment to be more fertile after m/c so dont know if its just my hormones being higher?

I did what you did (think I told you) counted first day of m/c as af which would have made me o y/day but no sign of that eggie! Just want to get in the tww I might actually enjoy the waiting for once!

Hope your o comes soon! Keep in touch and let me know how you get on hunni! Lets get our BFP's together!!

I think I am going to go buy some opks today...c mon bfps!

Just thought Id let you know, I was speaking to another lady on a thread and she said she o'd two weeks from when her bleeding stopped. I was going by when it started, so Im hoping I'll get my peak fri/sat fx'd! Hope this helps hun.x

Yey!!!! Funny how things work out lets just hope that we do o now!!!

Good luck hunni.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->