Here so soon.

mamabearjen

Reaction score
Hello, Im here so soon because I just need someone who understands the spot im in...I was in "gestational complications" group until my son was born.
He was born on June 1st 2011 at 12:45pm he lived for 1 hour. I found out at 18 weeks he wasnt going to make it & i carried him until 33weeks. Im now waiting to get autopsy results & genetic testing back. I miss my son Carter so very much & im not ready to "TRY again" however i cant wait to have "ANOTHER baby". Im a step mom to a 6 year old we have full time & i just feel like our family is not complete I know it wont feel that way without carter no matter what but im ready to have another baby as soon as my body is ready..did any of you carry your babies into the 3rd trimester & after loss tried again? How long did you wait? When did your bleeding stop?

Also could someone tell me how to change my picture & how to add a signature?

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you are going thru. As far as your pic and siggy, I'm no help there (I can figure it out but wouldn't be able to explain it). Stay strong!

You are one strong woman Mamabearjen! Wow. Good for you for giving Carter that hour. You are an amazing person. xoxoxox

Hi Mamabearjean. So sorry for your loss. You must cherish the time you had together. Give yourself time and you will get there hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

You might find the following link helpful re: signature and picture: https://www.babyandbump.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_avatars

I don't have much advice, I am so sorry to hear that you lost your Carter and the pain that you are experiencing. It must be unimaginable. It is something no mother should ever have to go thru. :hugs:

These links are for some of the other forums on here where you may be able to find some more ladies who have similar experiences..

https://www.babyandbump.com/stillbirths-neonatal-loss-sids/
https://www.babyandbump.com/second-trimester-losses/

For signature and photo, you can click "user cp" at the top left hand side of the page. It will bring you to a new screen, look to the left under setting, it should say "edit signature"..and on top of that you should see "edit avatar", not to be confused with "edit profile picture" which will only edit the photo on your homepage. Hope that helps :)

Hi MamaBearJen, I'm so sorry your sweet Carter isn't still with you. I lost my baby girl last October in a similar situation. We have waited to try again because of the risk for the same problem (it was a NTD in our case) to happen again. I thought the waiting was driving my crazy, now I think trying again is going to drive me crazy too! I guess I don't have any great advice to give, but I hope you know you're not alone! We're just now starting to try again, and I don't remember about the bleeding but I don't think it was too long. I wish you the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->