Here we go 1dpo! TMI alert

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
this cycle we’ve been trying seven seas trying for a baby and using menstrual cups opks and the Flo fertility app! Ladies I’m 1dpo I’ve just wiped and have blood streaked cm!! WTH is this? We didn’t actually pinpoint ovulation in the end as I ran out of opks :( could it be the vitamins playing havoc with my body! :(

FX - Good luck! I'm 4dpo today.... waiting sucks.

What could this blood streaked cm be?

So sorry ladies tmi I know :blush: but this is what I’ve been finding in my cup since this morning :/ confused as I’m cd 16!

Attachments

• FE4C42FC-9351-4814-B7D5-64C05EF927C5.jpg
    FE4C42FC-9351-4814-B7D5-64C05EF927C5.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 20
maybe just the cup irritating the cervix...
Good luck!

maybe just the cup irritating the cervix...
Good luck!

Could be but I didn’t sleep with the cup in last night I woke up to it when I wiped then found this when I removed it just now we dtd this morning 🙈

I don't think it's implantation as it be way to early. Unless you ovulated earlier chic x

I don't think it's implantation as it be way to early. Unless you ovulated earlier chic x

I’m thinking maybe ovulation bleed or hormones playing up not sure if it’s the cup as it sits no where near the cervix really x well I’ve got lots of internet cheapies so fx aye :) x

You can get ovulation bleed and bruising hun. Maybe it's that xx

I had read that keeping the natural flow back of seaman turns brown if left in too long.. maybe that? How many days were you wearing it for? Could just be funky cum that didn’t naturally come out.. seaman gets mixed with sperm at point of ejactulation and it’s normal for that to liquefy and be expelled.. but the cup prevents that

I had read that keeping the natural flow back of seaman turns brown if left in too long.. maybe that? How many days were you wearing it for? Could just be funky cum that didn’t naturally come out.. seaman gets mixed with sperm at point of ejactulation and it’s normal for that to liquefy and be expelled.. but the cup prevents that

No more than around 8 hours, I don’t sleep with it in! Also I’ve had some today and not worn the cup since yesterday afternoon..But that would make sense sort of if I wasn’t still spotting and getting cramps maybe AF is early and just creeping in :/

Here’s what the cup looked like it’s not liquified it was mixed with my cm :/ so flipping confusing

Attachments

• A14BD533-DC15-42B0-99F0-523D808E8D08.jpg
    A14BD533-DC15-42B0-99F0-523D808E8D08.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
How confusing :(

I know right :/ it’s the lightest brownish tinged cm and i probably wouldn’t of noticed it if I didn’t check my BBT today which I’ve only just started! I don’t normally have mid cycle bleeding so more than likely hormone imbalance other than something promising :(

CD 19 still getting blood tinged CM had an overload of EWCM before BD Earlier and major cramping and pulling in my left ovary I’m guessing I’m ovulating late :shrug: why this late and surely the spotting is too long :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->