Here we go again!!

Redclaire

A mammy at last!!
Reaction score
Hi all!!
Thought i'd drop in and say hi and to those who remember me ...yup we're going to try again!!!
We have our perfect little boy following a long road of ttc and IUI. He's 22 weeks old now and following a little bit of negotiation with my fab OH(the deal was only one kiddie!! ) he gave the plan the green light, cos he loves me, but with rules, also cos he loves me!!
This will be ttc naturally only...not more IUI and for one year ttc only...we're both getting on and he has 4 grown up kids by his first marriage who will probably make him a grandpops soon enough!!
So here we go again, hoping that my old reproduction system had a kick in the butt with the recent pregnancy and dont want to waste the valuable window. Off the pill from today...going on hols in 2 weeks time for some 'romance'!!!
I seriously hope i dont become obsessive about this (last year was all about POAS, grapefruit juice, EPO, temps, preseed etc etc!!) but as i say now at least we have our little man so whatever happens its meant to be!

Hi all!!
Thought i'd drop in and say hi and to those who remember me ...yup we're going to try again!!!
We have our perfect little boy following a long road of ttc and IUI. He's 22 weeks old now and following a little bit of negotiation with my fab OH(the deal was only one kiddie!! ) he gave the plan the green light, cos he loves me, but with rules, also cos he loves me!!
This will be ttc naturally only...not more IUI and for one year ttc only...we're both getting on and he has 4 grown up kids by his first marriage who will probably make him a grandpops soon enough!!
So here we go again, hoping that my old reproduction system had a kick in the butt with the recent pregnancy and dont want to waste the valuable window. Off the pill from today...going on hols in 2 weeks time for some 'romance'!!!
I seriously hope i dont become obsessive about this (last year was all about POAS, grapefruit juice, EPO, temps, preseed etc etc!!) but as i say now at least we have our little man so whatever happens its meant to be!

Welcome back ,hope your wait isn't too long :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Redclaire,

I remember reading a lot of your posts when I was lurking on here last year without posting. Many congratulations on your new baby boy!

And best of luck with ttc #2! Obviously you enjoyed the whole experience!

:dust:

40 hours of labour...lots of stitches...can't wait to do it again!!

I forgot how annoyingly loooonnnnggg the tww is!!! Just home from a fun filled BD holiday in Spain...back to work after maternity leave since february in only 2 weeks...i'd love to go back with a BFP!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->