Here we go again!

wldgreen

Mom 2boys &2 Angel babies
Reaction score
It has been since January since I have been on here. I usually visit the month Chloe should have been born, and the week I found out I lost her! Today marks the second year to the date that I found out my baby girl grew wings. :cry:

Chloe.......I miss you everyday and a day doesn't go by that I don't think about you. I have learned that time doesn't heal all wounds it just gives us a chance to learn how to accept a new normal.
I know you are having fun with grandma Linda, your sibling, and the other relatives. I am trying to be strong for your daddy and your brothers here. In two days will be two years that I delivered your beautiful body (even though your spirit was already with GOD). Daddy and I will send off balloons for your second year. We love and miss you dearly! Mommy :kiss:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I know Chloe is watching over you and her family, maybe she is playing right now with my Ava:cry::cry::cry: I know how hard this is and I am so sorry XOXOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My Dear Chole:
It has been two heartached years since I gave birth to your beautiful perfect body, your soul was already in the arms of Jesus! :cry: Even though I can't put your hair in pig tails and put pretty little dresses on you, teach you about boys and make-up, to give you butterfly kisses, bear hugs or tuck you in and say your prayers with you, or even how to shave or watch you play dress up; mommy thinks about you everyday. How you have mommy's curly hair, daddy's eyes, and I wonder what your personality would be like. You would have been so spoiled, mommy's little girl I always dreamed of, your older brothers would have been so protective of you, and daddy would never be able to tell you no. You are and will always be mommy's and daddy's little girl. Mommy knows one day we will all be together again in GOD'S Kingdom. You and your siblings will be in my arms forever! :kiss:
Happy 2nd birthday princess! I love you! :kiss: :hugs: :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->