Hey all!

ayclobes

Reaction score
I'm new to this thread and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Ashlie & my dh is James. We've been ttc our first since August 2009. We've been pregnant 4 times in the past year, but they've all ended in early miscarriages also known as chemicals. I got diagnosed with pcos in March 2010. I have been getting faint positives since 8/2..but not sure if they're true positives b/c they havent really been getting darker to me..but that could be because they're the IC test strips. My af (if i can call it that) for this month was nothing like how it usually is. Spotted for 2 days and bled for 1 1/2-2days. my af is normally 5 days long & i normally bleed all 5 days. Even though i have pcos, my cycles are pretty regular..and i do ovulate on my own but it is unknown if my egg quality is good or not. My dh and I recently decided to NTNP for the time being. My question is...how do i relax while NTNP? I always have ttc related things in my mind..and b/c of this i do not know what to do to just go with the flow and relax about everything.. i thought about buying those conception relaxation cds or yoga dvds but i dont know. Also, does anyone know about the conceive plus lube? its so similiar to preseed..but its a couple dollars cheaper and it comes in a bigger tube !:dust:

Hi! Welcome! :flower:

So sorry to hear about your losses. I hope everything goes better for you in the future. As for trying to stay relaxed...it's not easy! I'm trying my best to just chill out but I still get all wrapped up in it!

Hey welcome sorry bout your losses I've had 3 myself then nothing for the last year its hard I'm trying pree seed for the first time this month me and hubby actually really like it so fingers crossed and good luck to you all xx

Have anyone tried the conceive plus pre-conception lube? its just like preseed but a little bit cheaper! I've had 3-4 early losses in the past year, it stinks but it can happen. My ob thinks it could have something to do with my lining, but i'll find out more on saturday when i get an u/s to check for follicles and lining.

good luck. i think i may also have pcos but only a mild case where i get cysts and only ovulate every couple of months. are/were those the symptoms u had? i have other ones too but those are the main ones. good luck with U/S let us know how it goes.

I didn't track my cycles til last year..so Idk if I ovulated each month or not. My only symptoms were black hair on chin, cysts and trouble losing weight. My cycles are pretty regular. I will let you guys know when I get back from my appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->