Hey decided to stop trying.

shadowsilk

2 kids, want 2 more.....
Reaction score
I decided to stop ttc because my husband and i are no longer together. just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. and what is good contraceptives. I've met some nice people just in case for the future you know...

I've been seperated for almost 4 months now.

also Im scared of getting pregnant too soon....

Just want a buddy to talk to. :hugs:

thanks.

i used to use the cilest pill and thats worked best for me but im sure you will be able to get more info from the family planning clinic or doctors which ever you decide to go to.

Sorry to here about the split but im sure everything will work out just fine for you :)

i used to use the cilest pill and thats worked best for me but im sure you will be able to get more info from the family planning clinic or doctors which ever you decide to go to.

Sorry to here about the split but im sure everything will work out just fine for you :)
thanks i dont think they sell that in canada.. :(:hug:

didnt realise you were from canada lol sorry i cant help you then :(

I've used marvelon in the past. It was pretty good.
I'm in Canada =)

I have used tri-cyclen and and alesse I liked tricyclen way better

I find the pill the best, but avoid the contreceptive injection if you can as they can really mess your system about :)

Hi there,

Welcome hun!!! To the mad forum!!!

I always found Marvelon the best.

I have used Marvelon and Yasmin. I preferred Yasmin better. You're best bet is to talk to your doctor about it, cause every body is different and reacts to stuff in different ways. It may take two or three different pills before you get it right.

I've used Ortho Tri Cyclen, Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and Seasonique. All were very good. Seasonique was my favorite though because you only get a period 4 times a year.

I've used Ortho Tri Cyclen, Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and Seasonique. All were very good. Seasonique was my favorite though because you only get a period 4 times a year.
I had tricyclen lo. It wasnt too bad.
Might go back to it.

Hey - Im in canada and i've been using the NuvaRing until we TTC. Its pretty neat and you don't have to think about it... put it in, leave it for 3 weeks, take it out - enjoy af for 7 days and put a new one back in.

I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen for years and years and years and years and.... (you get the picture). I actually thought that I would have trouble conceving because of how long I was on the pill without any kind of "scare" and with my age and all BUT we concieved only 2 months out of the gate (and one month we took "off" cause I wanted to make sure the pill was out of my system).

Oh, and I'm Canadian too :)

Ohh okay there are more canadian ladies here than I thought lol

Hi I'm from Canada as well. I would recommend Yasmin.:hugs:

Sorry to hear bout your separation....
i can't remember what pill i took..haha I'm to old now to use them anyway.......
but wanted to add a reminder to use condoms as well, have to protect your health to.

Good luck to you in your dating adventures!

yasmin made me really depressed (be carefull if you have a depression tendency as you are going through a rough time anyways)......

Yea I need a birth control that wont make me depressed I had the same problem with Yasmin. I liked tricicylen Lo but Im thinking about seasonique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->