Hey girls

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
I am FINALLY online at home now!!!! Wooo!!

Maley is doing great!!!! She sat in her Bumbo for about 5 minutes yesterday (pics in Gallery) and she is practically sleeping through the night....she goes to bed at 11.30 which is her usual bedtime and wakes around 7am....:happydance:

She has her BCG injection on Tuesday and her other injections on Friday.....

Does the BCG really make them cscream...im soo scared!!!

wow, she's doing great, especially with her sleeping!

Can I ask why she's having a BCG? Is it just something offered in your area or are you giving her it for a special reason? I only ask because we were never offered it with Ally and I didn't even have mine til I was 11!

dont recall anything like a BCG and another injection few days later?? but sounds great shes sleeping well for so young well done x

glad your back online :) and so glad your LO is doing so well. we too never had the bcg till teenagerhood and maddi hasn't had it, though she was fine with her other lot of injections x

Glad to have you back hun sounds like Maley is doing really well bless her :hugs:

hey ladies....i was told by my hv that they are introducing the BCG to newborns...she is having that on tuesday and her other first set of injections on friday....is that not the norm then??

Welcome back hun & glad little miss is doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->