Hey guys !

PaperBunny

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Well, here's my story. I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks ago. I haven't told anyone besides the father at the moment, and he's not exactly happy about it. :cry:

So I'm here hoping to get the advice and support I need :)

x

Welcome honey. Sorry to hear that the father isn't being very supportive. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support on here. x

Thank youu! :)
I've been lurking around for a few days and everyone seems really friendly.

x

Hey hun , welcome aboard

IM sorry the father is not being supportive , sometimes men get scared about these things until they actually see there LO bouncing around in your tummy ..I know this first hand xx

Hello hun, welcome to the site. I hope he comes around. Are you guys still together.

Welcome,,most men find it scary and start to feel insecure about the situation. Like how are they are going to be a good father and how they will provide. So maybe a nice long talk about both of your fears and concerns will bring him around, and when he hears that heartbeat or sees the lil bean on the ultrasound he will come around.

guys are weird. have you tried telling your close trusting friends and family members for support? they'll bring you up and so will the miracle presence of your baby. :)

How welcome to bnb...congratulations!!!
Hope the babys dad comes round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"