Hey Hey Hey Everyone!!!

Stepola83

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

I'm new to this forum :happydance:

Let me introduce myself...... My name is Stephanie and I have been married for almost 2 years. I'm 25 and hubby and I just started trying for a bub in march. I just got my first :bfp: 4 days ago and went to the docs who confirmed that I am about 3.5 weeks pregnant :happydance:

We are sooooo happy and have told our families and close friends. I still cant believe that it happened so soon!

I would love to meet other mums and mums to be to share this journey with me.
Hope to hear from you soon

Steph Xxxxxx

Thankx :happydance:

So what shall I expect in the next few weeks?? This is our first bub and I'm so tired and keep getting cramps on and off during the day.. Nothing too painful but sometimes its a bit of sharp pain if I get up too fast.

On a good note my bbs are not as sore as last week :)

I'm surprised at how quickly I became paranoid about something bad happening and I'm such a worry wart.

you will get an appointment thro in the next few weeks for a booking appointment with your midwife (bloodtests, measuring you height, weight, a brief going over of you and OH medical history etc). Then you will get an appointment for your 1st scan which they call the dating scan. This will tell you how far along you are and what yourr estimated due date is :):)

Hi welcome to BNB and congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->