Hey ladies

jfultz

mom of 2 and 2 angels&TTC
Reaction score
I have been using opks, so, i am on cycle day 36 (of a usually 32 day cycle.) and I have had a pretty much positive opk like 2 weeks ago, but then my line was barely there the rest of the time, and today I decided i was going to pee on one just to see what happeened, and again, i am getting a almost positive test, its pretty dark maybe a shade lighter then the ref. line, and so my question is how is this even possible...??

Sometimes opks can detect hcg pregnancy hormones! If you are late take a hpt! Good Luck :)

I got positive opk on a few different cds last cycle like cd 19, 25, 29, 30 & 31 and Od on cd 31 I think sometimes your body will gear up to O then not for it for what ever reason then eventually do its job. Unless you know you have Od then maybe its picking up hcg.

thats the trouble, i dont know for sure. I mean i'd like to believe that i did, but i have a cyst on my ovary. so I always have a discharge sometimes it is much more then others, and today, I had like a little spot of blood in my underwear but that was it. so im mighty confused and i dunno!! lol

Have you thought about charting? It will tell you when you've Od (of course it will tell you after) but you would know for sure you are Oing.

hun ive got same trouble ,, got pos then neg and now yesterday it pos again and today neg .

its stressful i'm def. sure im due for my period this week. Today I had some bleeding but ntohing i would call my period. I dunno, i go to the doc tomorrow, and i'm going to see whats up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->