Hey

kaz87

Reaction score
Hey I am new here,

Im Kaz

Im 21 and my partner is 24, been together for 3.5 years.

WTT to the moment but hope to try nxt year, my partner has a 5 year old boy.

I have been lurking the website for a couple of weeks but joined the other day.

I had a laparoscopy done last year as was having pain in that area, before this I had a scan but nothing showed up.

Unfortunatly the laparoscopy went wrong so key hole surgry turned into opening me up to put things right so I have a scare down my belly near my belly button.

I had a dye test done and it was fine and they could see now scaring my my tubes. We have not tried for a baby yet so im praying they do work and the pain is something else.

The doctor did say he could see no problem in me having children so I hope he is right.

Hi and welcome to B&B.

Im sure that everything will be fine when it comes down to it.

I have the worse habit of not reading through what I wrote, lol, cringe at the spelling mistakes

Hiya - welcome to bnb. Hope you enjoy your stay in wtt - the girlies round here are lovely :hugs:

Welcome to bnb! Im 22 and TTC next year, prob Oct time! Im sure all will be fine when you TTC. Enjoy your time in WTT xx

hello and welcome :wave: we're all here to listen to any fears you have and hopefully make the wait go quicker :D

Hi and welcome :wave:

I'm sure you will be fine when TTC, but lots of baby :dust: too for good luck!

:hi: Welcome :) Hope the time goes fast for you

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome and I hope the time here passes quickly for you. At least the doctors have had a look and are pretty sure there is nothing to worry about so good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->