Hey :)

Fossey

Mummy to Larissa
Reaction score
Hey All, This is my first time here and I am glad I found the site. Hopefully I can get some nice hints and tips of adding to my family. Well a little about me... I am 29 and have wanted a baby since I was around 23 but my weight has always been an issue. My periods stopped because I was overweight, so 4 stone loss later and they are back... wooo normally I wouldn't be pleased about seeing a period but, I needed them back so I could begin this stage in my life.
I have a lot more weight to lose but I do want to start thinking about children now. I have three children but they are of the four legged variety :saywhat: Yes I know I am abit mental. My family think I need help because I call my animals my babies but hey who cares, I love em!
Hmmm so yup that is me, I hope to be pregnant soon, I wish I was now, but I have just discovered that I was counting my dates wrong and trying after ovulation doh :blush: Hopefully I will pick up some better tips while reading these forums. :happydance:

:hug:

Welcome and good luck on your TTC adventure. That is an impressive weight loss! Good for you!!

Hi ya,:hi: Welcome to b'n'b. I hope your TTC journey is a short one. Good luck and congrats on losing the weight. x

welcome and good luck on TTC and dont worry about the calling ur pets your babies that is naturall lol i call my kitten my baby ;)

:hi: Welcome to the forum! I have two fur-babies myself!!

Good luck on your journey hun

And welcome to B&B :hi:

Hiya:) Not got any fur babies apart from my hubby lol xx

My hubbies pretty furry too Elli. :)

Welcome to B&B Fossey Good luck TTC and great weight loss well done.

hey bex, lol just think when you wrote this you WERE pregnant LOL

and btw i call my cat and dog, my babas lol

Hi

I am new too and as you can see from my username my dog is my furry baby. I am 33 years old and I am pregnant for the 1st time. I am 6 weeks + 4 and having sickness all day long for a week now!

I look forward to talking to other mums to be as this is my first time.

Nicky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->