Hi all!

Acer

Reaction score
My name is Sharon, live in Germany(Canadian-born), I'm 36 and 23wks along...first baby! YAAAY! Just trying to find my way around this place, sooooo much to read! Fabby!
We're doing just fine really, tummy growing in leaps and bounds. Unfortunately haven't been able to see if we're batting for Team blue or pink YET, soon I hope!
Look forward to reading lots and picking up tips and info.
:hi:

Hello! Welcome to Bnb!

How are you doing?
xxx

Hi! :hi:

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Hiya welcome to bnb xxx

Hello! Welcome to BnB :wave:

How is your pregnancy so far? Are you having another scan to find out the sex?

Thnx for the warm welcome!
We're doing fantastic really, haven't been sick, mood swings are so-so(at least I think so!haha) and i'm really REALLY happy that I quit smoking on New Years Day this year...right on time! Unfortunately its done nothing for the strudels that appeared on my hips but hey...we breathe SOOO much easier now!
I have an ultra sound every 4 weeks and our last one was on the 22 of last month...as the doc so eloquently put it, i have too much 'insulation' to see the babys' sex. lol
Our next scan is on the 21st so x those fingers for us because we're DYING to know!!

:hi: Welcome to BnB congrats on the baby F'X you find out the sex soon hope you have fun and make lots of friends here the girls on here are great xxxx

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And congrats on your pregnancy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"