hi everyone,i'm new and excited!

xcited4mybump

mum of 2 boys & 2 girls
Reaction score
hello ladies,i've just found this site this morning!and i just had to join you all:happydance:

i'm a 29yr old(soon to be 30)mother of 2 children and i'm hoping to lose some weight before we start ttc baby no3 in december!!!! i know if i lose some weight and get fitter i will feel so much better within myself when we start trying:happydance: i would love to team up with some of you other lovely ladies who are also trying to lose some weight before ttc....hopefully together we can help and support each other whilst shedding those lbs:wacko:

i haven't been very successful these last few months in losing weight so as of tomorrow i am starting my healthy eating and exercise programme.i'm giving myself about 11 weeks to drop some weight......then in late dec we'll start ttc:cloud9:

well good luck to you all whether you are wtt or are ttc and i look forward to chatting with you all:flower: take care and good luck xx

Welcome :happydance: !!

I think most of us are trying to get fit and healthy here so you will have loads of support, I also find coming on here even when I'm feeling down gives me a pick me up and the determination to keep making those right choices!!

Good luck x

hi ladies
thanks so much for your warm welcomes it means alot to me:flower:
i'm very glad to be part of this community,finally a place i can come to with ppl who understand exactly where i'm coming from!

well as of today i am following ww's and i'm very focused and detemined woohoo.....i also bought some sanatogen mum to be vitamins yesterday which i started taking this morning....i know it sounds silly but i feel by taking them i am taking my 1st step into becoming a new mummy again:happydance:
i kept peaking at the bottle this morning and it says mum to be:cloud9:i am so friggin excited.......

anyways i'm gonna work 100% in shifting some weight and getting fitter ready for ttc in late december.....wish me luck:thumbup:

take care xx

Hello! Welcome to WTT :)

Lots of luck with your weight loss x

:hi: Welcome to WTT. Keep us updated with your weight loss xxx

Welcome to WTT! :flower:

And good luck with your weight loss journey. I just recently lost almost 20 lbs on WW so it definitely works! There's a support thread on this board for those who are trying to lose weight before TTC also.

hello ladies,

i haven't been on for ages..............had alot of things going on,we all do though don't we:wacko:anyway i've been really confused over the last few weeks,i've really wanted to ttc now,i'm so impatient lol.but i really wanna drop some weight but i haven't been very successful so far:nope:i will admit though i haven't been trying hard enough...i've let myself get side tracked and because of that i haven't budged any weight!

anyways i'm going to try my best and hopefully lose some weight!hope your all doing fine:flower:

best wishes xxx

Heyy :)
Welcome to BnB and WTT :flower: (sorry about the belated welcome - must have missed this thread before!) good luck with the weight loss :thumbup: I'm sure you'll do really well once you start getting into it!

How old are your children? :)
xxx

Welcome to B&B and WTT.

I am trying to lose weight and get fitter too before Feb... woohoo.
It is exciting when you start your prenatal vits.
Good Luck

thanks for the welcomes ladies:happydance:

hi sing:flower:thanks for the welcome,my ds is 13 and my dd is 10:wacko:thanks for the support i'm really trying hard with eating healthy and working out.........so far so good!!!take care

goddess:flower:hey there,good job on trying to drop a few lbs,it's not easy but we'll feel better for it:thumbup:yeah i'm taking sanotogen mother-to-be and i'm so excited lol,everytime i see that little bottle i get little butterflies in my tummy:cloud9:are you trying feb,we'll most probably start then too,although i wouldn't mind starting in jan....but i'm hoping the extra month will help me to lose some more weight:thumbup:best of luck to you!hopefully see you in ttc in the coming months............i can't wait to get there:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->