Hi everyone - we are new!

MummyTate2b

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone in this very special part of the forum :hugs: Im Allison & I have a gorgeous 10 month old son called Ellis who was born at 32+4 following PPROM on 27th May 2009 - he weighed 4lb 13oz and was in SCBU for 2 weeks, thankfully only requiring phototherapy. He is breastfed, eats like a horse and now weighs over 20lb! He is almost crawling, can pull up to stand on furniture, chats very loudly and is into everything he can get his hands on! We are still waiting for teeth despite full on teething since before christmas! I have to say I have found the experience of having a premmie to be a complete rollercoaster - some days I am still very emotional about it and I almost still can't believe that I went into labour 8 weeks early, it was such an unexpected shock. Hope all of you are ok & your gorgeous little ones are growing from strength to strength - looking forward to getting to know you all - thanks for reading xx:baby:

:wave: Hi Allison

I have a 9 1/2 month girl. Her name is alex and was born 27+4, exactly a month before Ellis. 20lb is flipping fantastic by the way! I cant imagine getting to hat until 18 months :rofl:

Hi Allison

It is nice to have new faces in here. I'm so glad Ellis did well, what a great weight too.:thumbup: He is gorgeous - we love photos here......

Abby was born at 29 weeks and was 3lbs 7oz, she too needed very little care. Once she had the breastfeeding licked (well actually, once she had stopped "licking":haha:) came home after 6 weeks. She's about to turn one and is about 17lbs.

Hiya, Nice to hear your boy is doing well

I have twin daughters who were born at 29+6 and spent 4 weeks in NNU, They are bottle fed babies so it took them a while to get the hang of bottle from tube but they did in the end.. Veru surprised how quick they came home..

The girls are now 15 months old and are nearly walking, Took them to Clarkes for their first ever fitting :)... They are 21lb and 19lb now! lol xx

:wave: Hi Allison

I have a 9 1/2 month girl. Her name is alex and was born 27+4, exactly a month before Ellis. 20lb is flipping fantastic by the way! I cant imagine getting to hat until 18 months :rofl:

Hi :flower: Your little girl is just gorgeous - I had a peek at your journal, it is wonderful! How is she doing? Do you live in Scotland as Ive noticed the Rangers theme! I am from south of Edinburgh (a lot of my extended family are in Glasgow though!) but I currently live in Newcastle although will be moving to Dublin in August!! Lovely to hear from you

Allison & Ellis x

Hi Allison

It is nice to have new faces in here. I'm so glad Ellis did well, what a great weight too.:thumbup: He is gorgeous - we love photos here......

Abby was born at 29 weeks and was 3lbs 7oz, she too needed very little care. Once she had the breastfeeding licked (well actually, once she had stopped "licking":haha:) came home after 6 weeks. She's about to turn one and is about 17lbs.

Hi :flower: Your little girl is gorgeous! Wow I bet you can't believe where time has gone! I can't believe Ellis is one at the end of next month - it feels like only yesterday that he was born. I had a giggle about the "licking" - it was such a precious time establishing BF - I was so proud of Ellis as he latched on first time and we haven't looked back since!

Allison & Ellis x

Hiya, Nice to hear your boy is doing well

I have twin daughters who were born at 29+6 and spent 4 weeks in NNU, They are bottle fed babies so it took them a while to get the hang of bottle from tube but they did in the end.. Veru surprised how quick they came home..

The girls are now 15 months old and are nearly walking, Took them to Clarkes for their first ever fitting :)... They are 21lb and 19lb now! lol xx

Hi :flower: Wow your girls are doing brilliantly! They are hitting their milestones well within time - good girlies! They are really good weights too - I presume they are eating well given how active they must be!

Allison & Ellis x

Hi Allison & Ellis!

I have twin boys who were born at 31 +3 & who are now 7 1/2 months old! They are sitting and rolling & also eat like horses....maybe its a boy thing?!! They were 3lbs 8 & 3lbs 14 at birth & are now 17lbs 3 and 16lbs 6!!

Great to hear that little Ellis is doing so well x x

Hi Allison & Ellis!

I have twin boys who were born at 31 +3 & who are now 7 1/2 months old! They are sitting and rolling & also eat like horses....maybe its a boy thing?!! They were 3lbs 8 & 3lbs 14 at birth & are now 17lbs 3 and 16lbs 6!!

Great to hear that little Ellis is doing so well x x

Hi!

Wow how fantastically gorgeous are your little boys! They are storming on aren't they! I don't know about your boys but Ellis has been so determined from day one! He soooo knows what he wants and there is no stopping him!

Allison & Ellis x

Hi. Ellis is gorgeous and sounds like he is doing really well. Mas born at 29+1 and weighed 2lb 4oz. She came home on oxygen as she was stubborn and just refused to come off the last little drip. She is now 15 months and a handful! She now weighs 20lb 9oz, so not far off Ellis!

Hi!

Wow how fantastically gorgeous are your little boys! They are storming on aren't they! I don't know about your boys but Ellis has been so determined from day one! He soooo knows what he wants and there is no stopping him!

Yep they are completely determined!! When they were born they were put on CPAP but they kept ripping it off & so had to be ventilated & sedated as they refused to let anyone help them & fought them all the way!!

Hi, and welcome to the forum :) xx

Hello! I had Archie at 27 weeks weighing 2lb 6oz. He is a now 14 months and weighs in at 23lbs. He's just about to walk and babbled away to everyone. Xx

Try here hun
https://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m220/benandgeorgialee/Breastfeeding Milestone Blinkies/

Wow Ellis is a brilliant weight and I thought my LO was big girl.
I had my LO at 26+3 weeks. She is doing so well, she is 10 months (7 months corrected) and now weighs nearly 18lbs, she is trying to work out how to crawl or walk, she can't decide and is a bit lazy, but am not going to push her.

You must be so proud, crawling already at 9 months corrected, that is very good!

Hello Allison and Ellis :)

Glad to hear Ellis is doing so well.

I understand completely about how emotional it can be. I have had many moments, especially on here!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"