Hi everyone x

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
Hello,

We were exclusively on BC, then we moved house and I forgot to take 2 pills in a row, started them again but never repeated my prescription so we started NTNP on the 3rd December. :flower:

I never had a bleed after the pill either can't remember what it's called:dohh:

I never knew what EWCM was until I started looking through TTC threads, but now I do I know that's what I had the day before we DTD, on 6th dec, we also did through the week but not when I had the EWCM so don't think I was ovulating, I think I already had.

So now 8 days past DTD and I'm all over the place!!

So far my symptoms are...

1-8 - mild dull headache
5 - nauseous and lower back ache
6 - cramps, dizzy spells, nauseous and feeling hot
7 - cramps, funny feelings 'down there' like a stitch but twingy?!?
8 - cramps

Also should add that from 5-8 I have been starving!!!

So what do you think?

Looking forward to meeting you all xxxx

Hello,

We were exclusively on BC, then we moved house and I forgot to take 2 pills in a row, started them again but never repeated my prescription so we started NTNP on the 3rd December. :flower:

I never had a bleed after the pill either can't remember what it's called:dohh:

I never knew what EWCM was until I started looking through TTC threads, but now I do I know that's what I had the day before we DTD, on 6th dec, we also did through the week but not when I had the EWCM so don't think I was ovulating, I think I already had.

So now 8 days past DTD and I'm all over the place!!

So far my symptoms are...

1-8 - mild dull headache
5 - nauseous and lower back ache
6 - cramps, dizzy spells, nauseous and feeling hot
7 - cramps, funny feelings 'down there' like a stitch but twingy?!?
8 - cramps

Also should add that from 5-8 I have been starving!!!

So what do you think?

Looking forward to meeting you all xxxx

When you come off the pill you all of the sudden have all these PMS symptoms that you never noticed before. So it could be that you are reacquainting yourself with the feelings of your natural flow of things. The same things happened to me and I thought that I pregnant 2 months in a row!! Not saying that you aren't pregnant, but just be prepared for this just to a norm for you. :winkwink:

Ye I am prepared for that, just strange that I haven't bled since coming off it when normally if I miss a day I'm on for around a week!

When do you think I should do a test if AF doesn't show? 12 days after we DTD?

Ye I am prepared for that, just strange that I haven't bled since coming off it when normally if I miss a day I'm on for around a week!

When do you think I should do a test if AF doesn't show? 12 days after we DTD?

I would test the day your AF should be due on. Just incase you didn't bleed because the hormones are trying to get back to normal!! And most likely if you didn't bleed it is because you didn't O. Who knows. Just give it a full cycle, from what I read this can be normal. If you are still late then, then I would test. Try and not stress about it cause you may be late just because you are..... done myself many times.....:dohh:

But I don't know when I'm due so don't know when to test :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->