Hi Everyone

Mango

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just found out I was PG approx 3 weeks ago. And it was not at all a welcomed surprise. My OH and I have been together for 5 years but were hoping to be married before having our first. :cry:

So while still getting over the initial shock, we're both pretty scared and have no idea what to expect along the way. For now I'm dealing with mornign sickness and food/scent aversions. I found this forum through a google search and think it'll definitely be my net home for a while.

Looks like a wonderful support community with lots of info. See ya around ladies :thumbup:

sorry to hear that you're not really ready for it! dont feel bad, my dh and i found out that i was pg on our honeymoon!!! that was also kind of strange! but think of it this way, if poeple waited for the perfect time to have children, there wouldnt be any because there is not really a perfect time.

glad you could join us!! :)

hello Mango welcome to Baby and Bump.

Me and my husband also wanted to be married before our 1st but unfortunetly that didnt happen. At first we were shocked and scared too but dont worry :) things will work out in the end.

Terrie x

Welcome Mango
I think its still a shock even when you are trying!!

Aww doesn't always hppen like that when you play naughty hehe

Nothing stopping a meaningful marriage with a bump?

Congrats on your pregnancy I hope it sinks in & you start to enjoy it soon :D

Ooo and welcome to BabyandBump :hi:

Hi Hi :hi:

I am new here too...

Congrats on your preggo-ness!!!

-Toni Yvette

:hi: Welcome to BnB.

Im sure the shock will ware off soon. and then:happydance: will start. Congrats and Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.:hi:

Hiya and welcome to the forum :hi:

Me and Dale wanted married first, but one drunken night in Faliraki led to Rebecca and now we are expecting her sister!:rofl:

It takes a while to sink in but we are all here for support and advice

xx

Welcome Mango. Sorry its not the way you have planned but im sure you will look back and not regret a single second of it. :hugs: :hi:

Thanks for your support everyone. So welcoming! I am definitely feeling better about hings these days. I had my first ultrasound last week and saw my lil "Lima Bean" for the first time. It was so exciting. During the examination it looked as if the baby was waving, moving it's arms back and forth. The ultrasound definitely made me feel more at ease and positive about my pregnancy.

Oh and here is the kicker, so I thought I was 6 weeks...oh no, I was far behind, I'm actually 9 !!

A couple of weeks passed in a few minutes how exciting ... :D

Glad to see you enjoyed your ultra sound & all is well

x

Hi welcome to BnB, I'm sorry things have not happened how u hoped huni I but I'm so glad u are starting to come round to ur little miracle and had great us
Stacey xx

Hiya Mango and Welcome :hi:

Congrats on your pregnancy :happydance:

Kate x

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum, and I wish you all the best with your pregnancy and wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->