Hi from Mexico

Squirle

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a slightly older :roll: mother to an adorable 7 month old son. We currently live in Mexico as my better half is from here. But who knows where we'll go after this. We do love to travel.

Been looking for a forum with some nice people to share experiences and to get advice on the challenging task of parenting :D.

See you around! :happydance:

hello and welcome :)

hellooo, trust me you will have good fun in Baby and bump... Its so addictive...

big :hug:

Hi everyone!

I'm a slightly older :roll: mother to an adorable 7 month old son. We currently live in Mexico as my better half is from here. But who knows where we'll go after this. We do love to travel.

Been looking for a forum with some nice people to share experiences and to get advice on the challenging task of parenting :D.

Hi There, my husband and i and kids lived in chihuahua, mexico for several years, and believe it or not, we are actually looking to purchase beachfront property in or near the La Paz area!!!!...anyways, i have 5 kids and am expecting my 6th one in april(this was a surprise pregnancy, haha!!), 2 of my kids are adults, the other two live with their father in BC, so only have the 7 year old at home with us, so won`t be too overwhelming having the 6th one.

Hi everyone!

Hi There, my husband and i and kids lived in chihuahua, mexico for several years, and believe it or not, we are actually looking to purchase beachfront property in or near the La Paz area!!!!...anyways, i have 5 kids and am expecting my 6th one in april(this was a surprise pregnancy, haha!!), 2 of my kids are adults, the other two live with their father in BC, so only have the 7 year old at home with us, so won`t be too overwhelming having the 6th one.

Oh cool. It is a small world :). Well if you do get down here, let me know. Maybe we can get together for a cup a coffee or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->