• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi girls!

Mariaa

Me, Jack & Baby Nellie
Reaction score
New to this bit here, Im due tomorrow to pop out my daughter, if she ever decides to move herself!

So yesterday went out and bought myself scales, a small note book as a food diary for everyday use and a soft tape measure!!

Cant wait to start getting back to normal...
im 5'1 and have put on a chunky 4 stone, so i know it wont be easy to loose...

Just wondering if anyone has any tips or realistic advice for me!!

Thanks!
x:thumbup:

I bought some new scales yesterday too. ;) Which diet will you be following?

my tips are do rest afte having your LO for 4-6wks. Make sure eat well to as you'l need the energy! :)

Im breastfeeding so ive just devised my own diet.
Ive eaten NOTHING but ben&jerrys and reeces peanut butter cups for 9 months so ive just written out a general healthy eating plan!
Lots of chicken, fish, salads, smoothies that type of thing!!

x

as this is your first baby, I'd say give your self at least 6 weeks to recover from giving birth.
You'll be all over the place physically, emotionally and mentally and it wont be the best time to diet! You'll need all your energy to breast feed.

Also don't forget if you don't get enough nutrients and calories, you may not produce enough milk.

top tip, drink plenty of water
xxx

like has been seid give your self at lest 6 weeks befor you try any thing. Drink lots of water and the weight will come away with feeding baby. i lost 1 stone in a week after having my lo with just feeding baby and i didnt change my eating that much

Im breastfeeding so ive just devised my own diet.
Ive eaten NOTHING but ben&jerrys and reeces peanut butter cups for 9 months so ive just written out a general healthy eating plan!
Lots of chicken, fish, salads, smoothies that type of thing!!

x

Good luck with the baby and diet (but remember to relax and take it easy for a while.) - hope all goes well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->