Hi guys

galatea34

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thought I'd sign up so I can benefit from all your accumulated wisdom - and maybe one day I'll know enough to have some answers to share with others!

My almost-3-month-old was born a bit early at the beginning of January cos I had pre-eclampsia.

She is beautiful, and starting to get a bit more settled now, but she can't seem to get herself to sleep and it is making me cry! If she's tired, why won't she sleep? I need to teach her...but at the moment I find myself resorting to the dreaded dummy if nothing else will work. Today she cried from about 9am when she got tired but wouldn't go down until 12 when she finally fell asleep. :cry:

Horrors! Does it get any easier? Maybe I am stressing too much - she sleeps much better at night between feeds, it just seems to be the daytime naps she hates. :dohh:

But...she is beautiful, and she is so tiny and cute, she has only just grown out of tiny baby size clothes, and I am so lucky this cute stage has lasted so long. She is almost starting to smile now - yay! :dance:

Looking forward to posting some more cheerful thoughts sooon...!

Hello, welcome. And don't put yourself down - you sound like you're doing a fab job of being a mum so far xx

:hi: welcome to bnb, it does get so much easier honey, but sounds like your doing great already :D

This stage will hopefully pass soon. Meanwhile it's great that you're enjoying her tiny, cute little self! What a precious little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->