Hi, I'll be joining you ladies soon

good luck hun, just wanted to say i had an induction with petocin and it was hard, i took the epidural early and it really helped me. wishing you a very successful one!

good luck hun, connor was born early as they managed to get me to full term just but he had IUGR and was born below the 0.4 centile and apart from being so tiny he was fine and im sure your little girl will be aswell

Good luck with your induction...sounds like the baby is a good weight being on the 25th percentile, my little girl was on the 9th percentile at 26 weeks gestation when she was born and her journey through NICU was uncomplicated but still distressing. IMO having met so many tiny babies 33+4 weeks is a good gestation.
I know you must be in terrible shock, the support you will get from the NICU staff hopefully will help you through. I hope your husband can get leave, I met a man in one of the hospitals we were at who was in the army and they allowed him special leave for his twins...I hope the Navy can show this compassion too...big hugs...x

Hey Hun, nothing we can say to you will make you feel any better about having your little girl early. She will be in the best hands at the hospital and you will be in good hands on here. We are all here for you. xxxxx

Wishing you lots of luck and sending you hugs:hugs: Its a tricky time for you but exciting to meet your little girl! xx

hey hun, :hugs: my lo was born at 33+4 and weighed a good 3lb 11 as he also had IUGR and only required minimal support, he was in NICU 17 days and apart from the odd virus/bug he is a very healthy boy. You are in the best possible hands, like Dona had said nothing we can say here will make you feel any better but any questions you want to ask or just someone to talk to we are hear.

Even if its for company the next few days while you wait were here....

Good luck with the induction, hope everything goes smoothly for you and your family xx

Hello and welcome!!

My LO was born at 32+5 due to pre eclampsia and IUGR, and she was born under 0.4th centile (and stayed there! :winkwink:)

Many congratulations on the imminent arrival of your precious baby girl, dont let the fact she came early tarnish this memory!! You're about to become a mummy! :cloud9: :cloud9:

Take MILLIONS of pictures, collect everything you can and even though it may feel difficut right now, you WILL get through this and your little lady will show you she is a fighter. Hang in there Bird-we are all here for you and love a good chat :winkwink:

Congatulations and welcome to Mummydom!! xxx

Good luck with everything, let us know how you get on.

Babies are a lot stronger than anyone ever lets on, especially preemies!

Good luck! I will be thinking of you all. The support you will get here and in the NICU will be amazing.

Abby was 29 weeks, then in NNCIU for 6 weeks, all she needed to do was grow.

Both of you will be in the best place and the quality of NNICU care these days is phenomenal.

I hope it all goes according to the new plan and that you have a little extra present early for christmas.

Look on the bright side, she'll get and extra load of christmas presents to open! How many people get an extra christmas in their lives:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->