Hi I'm new too. Hello all :)

AmyBumble

Mammy to Lily and Sophie
Reaction score
Hi everybody reading this, just wanted to quickly pop a hello thread in.

I'm Amy, I'm 20 and my boyfriend and I are waiting to meet our second daughter who's due on the 23rd July. We've already decided to name her Sophie but we have no ideas for a second name yet lol. Any ideas? When you look through a baby name book they all become meaningless after a while lol, has anyone else noticed that?

Our eldest daughter was called Lily and she was born in October 2007. She passed away from SIDS in March '08 and we're still dealing with it really. (She's the smiler in my profile picture) Its really hard being pregnant again and when we found out we were having another girl it was a very emotional time. But to have had the pleasure of knowing and loving Lily in the first place overshadows the sadness and we're really blessed and excited to be parents again!

I look forward to having a good chinwag with some of you on here and I hope you're all happy and healthy and enjoying your days. Thanks for reading.

And Hi! (dont think Ive said that once yet lol)

xx

Hiya,

I've just joined up too and am feeling a little overwhelmed right now.
So so very sorry to hear about your little baby Lily.
Tons of congrats on your pregnancy, hope the remainder is happy and healthy for you. I'm expecting my 4th on Sept 3rd, I've ot three adorab;e boys and this is my last pregnancy.

See you around I'm sure,
:hug:

Hi both thanks for your welcomes :D Lovely to meet you and speak soon no doubt!

:hug:

:hi: Welcome to BnB, and congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm so sorry for your loss - the photo of Lily on your profile is so beautiful :hugs: x

so sorry for your loss hun, hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and happy!

welcome to BnB! xx

Hi and welcome
sorry for your loss shes gorgoues little angel xx

hello hun , sorry to hear about your girll lily *hugs* & i kinda understand you saying its hard being pregnant with another girl , my brother & his wife lost their 1st daughter full term during labour & when she had another girl she said she found it hard too. *hugs*

Congrats on your new pregnancy though hun, hope everything is going well .

An idea for name ..sophie-lily ? or would that be to much of a reminder ? x

Hi guys thanks for all messages :D

You're all such a nice lot lol.

As it goes DizzyMoo, a few people have had that idea with the name. My OH and I really like the idea but my mother in law said it could make Sophie feel kind of like a replacement when she's older so I dont know now... hmm.

Thanks though and for all the welcomes off you guys :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->