HI, im new =]

Dilly_doo

Reaction score
Hi!

Well as if its not already obvious im new to this site, im 19 and absolutely love babies and so desperately want one of my own. Ive been with my boyfriend (21) for 2 years and 8 months and i think he'd be a brilliant dad. I luive in manchester with my parents and im about to leave college and go forth into the working world =]

dilly x

:hi: welcome to BnB im 22, already have a 2year old and am going to start to TTC in late September :happydance:
when do you want to TTC?

TBH i havent a clue, i always wanted to be a young mum. I dont know how my boyfriend would react if i was to get pregnant, i think hed poo his pants but then be really happy lol. Also im on the pill, im always hoping for an accident :blush: but i am actually really forgetful taking them so.. you never know lol

dilly x

i wasnt on the pill and morgan-rhys was a surprise my whole family went mad, aaa o well!!! having a baby is the best thing ever and the pregnancy when they first kick and have hiccups was great, hope you can talk your OH round soon :thumbup: then you can you your little :baby:

i have dreams all the time about being pregnant, i know what kind of birth i want, everything. I always worry that if i get pregnant though that i wont be able to provide for the little one i only work one day a week and get paid peanuts! thank you for the support =]

dilly x

hiya, welcome to bnb! where bouts in manchester are you??xxxx

:hi: I'm 19 & I just had my daughter in March! Look forward to seeing you around, feel free to ask any ?s you've got..

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->