Hi -I'm new

VioletRose

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've never been on one of these forums before so please forgive me any beginners errors. I don't know all the lingo yet -I've seen the thread explaining it and am looking things up when I find anything I don't understand, but I may not be using all the abbreviations and stuff myself yet.

I had no idea there would be somewhere for people who are waiting to try, so this was a lovely surprise!

About me, my name is Rosie, I've been married just over a year and I'm 30.
I've always wanted to have children 'one day' but 'one day' keeps moving as fast as I do and so it doesn't necessarily get closer. I'm very, very scared of having my first. Pathetically so. And we were planning to try in 2010, with the hope of conceiving perhaps by the middle of the year -say June-ish. But then I lost my job, plus I really hate where we live right now... ...so I don't know... :shrug:

Awwww hun :hugs: Welcome to WTT, hope you manage to settle into a better area and find a nice job soons so you can have LO.

I think we are all scared ! I am trying for my first in September after my wedding and all I can think about is how much of a wimp I am!

Hey Rosie. It's always great to have new people to get to know on here so Hi :)

What is it that scares you about having number 1?
x

Welcome! I think everyone here will understand you're scared. We're planning to try for our first this year. I'm really excited but I also go through phases of being really scared of the change, of giving up some of my freedom, of admitting that I'm now a grown-up (I'm in my late 20s :D), about finances and my carreer and generally of whether we'll cope. I think it's just something you have to go through on the way to parenthood. This is afterall probably THE biggest decision you'll make in your life.
It's gonna be worth it in the end though. :hugs:

Welcome! I think everyone who is planning has moments of being scared! We are creating new human beings and showing them the world. Its all about family

Hiya welcome to wtt :) I hope you find a new job soon and can relocate so you can get on the road to having a LO. Good luck x

Hello and welcome Rosie
Sorry to hear about you loosing job, stay positive you never know whats around the corner
There are so many loving ladies alll waiting due to different reasons to offer you support hun
xx

Welcome to WTT rosie.
I hope you like it here, the women here are very supportive xx

Welcome, sorry to hear that you're scared. Hopefully we can help, there's always reasons not to do things, and things that get in the way. Hope your living and job situation improves! Don't panic! xxxxx

Hi Rosie,

Welcome :hi:

Thank you for you post on my newbie section.

I'm really new to all this too and to be honest this is really the first forum i have signed up to. Its nice to chat to other ladies who are going through the same thing.

Sorry to hear about your job :hug: - I hope things turn out ok for you.

Sarahx

Welcome aboard! feel free to talk about everything and anything, lots of good advice here

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums too and am happy that there are so many other ladies WTT, as with so many friends having babies it can feel very lonely! We are waiting until July 2011 to TTC.

Hi! I only joined in January so Im pretty new too. Don't worry, it takes no time at all to get used to how it works & everyone here is so friendly!

xxx

:wave: I'm pretty new too.

I totally know what you mean about being scared, I worry about all sorts of things.. can we afford it? Will we be good parents? Can we juggle child care with work, the pregnancy, the labour.. it's never ending with me :rofl:

I've come to realise that there's never a 'right' time and I just need to relax. There's loads of good advice and support on here so I'm sure we'll both be fine :winkwink:

Thanks everyone. This is so the opposite of where I live. I'm not used to this many lovely friendly people! :)

Hey Rosie. It's always great to have new people to get to know on here so Hi :)

What is it that scares you about having number 1?
x

Hi and thanks. As for what scares me, I guess just that I've never done it before and new things are kind of scary. Plus such a bi responsibility! But also a wonderful thing too I'm sure -so that's probably the thin to focus on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->