Hi Im New

bootyb

1st Time Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Bea nd im new here only found out im pregnant on tuesday so its all new to me...im 18 nd it was unplanned but i have decided to keep it...today literally. Im really scared of wot it will involve bein pregnant for the next 7 months nd then havin a baby...but im excited too as i love babies:happydance:.
I havent told my mum yet so its alil scary...anyone got advice on that? Im plannin to tell her next week tuesday as thats wen she will be free nd hopefully not too stressed.
It gonna be extra hard as im still at college nd the dad will probably havin nuffin to do wit me nd this baby as we are not together:cry:
But i want this nd im prepared to go thru hell for this baby :)

Congratulations!!

well done for making your decision already, im 19 and pregnant with my first telling you mum is horrible you feel as if you are going to disappoint her so much, it may take her time to get round it at first but the sooner you get it done the easier it is.

As for being a single mum there are a few girls on here doing an amazing job as single mums and single mums to be!!

good luck with everything in your pregnancy!!

x

Welcome! Good luck telling your mom. I was a single mom of 3 boys. I had my first when I was 19 and was scared to death to tell my parents. They were in complete shock when i first told them but as they calmed down and realized they were going to be grandparents they were as excited as I was. It was such a relief after I told them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->