Hi ladies lil help here...

Jennybump22

Reaction score
So hello I rarely post on these sites but I was wondering if some of you could help me out. DH and I are not actively trying but we had a little boo boo. During one of my fertile days when I had egg white cervical mucus DH used the pull out method...However he let his "stuff" out on my behind area and some definitely got onto my vulva...what are my odds off getting caught this month with a little surprise? Anyone ever gotten pregnant this way?

So hello I rarely post on these sites but I was wondering if some of you could help me out. DH and I are not actively trying but we had a little boo boo. During one of my fertile days when I had egg white cervical mucus DH used the pull out method...However he let his "stuff" out on my behind area and some definitely got onto my vulva...what are my odds off getting caught this month with a little surprise? Anyone ever gotten pregnant this way?

Yep,
she is two years old and sleeping right next to me as I type this. We were trying...I dont remember the details to be honest, but he was not in when he came, and I remember thinking "well that's great, there goes that shot." but 9 days later, I was pregnant...again, cant remember the details, but for whatever reason we didnt have sex any times close enough that it could have been a different time; it had to have been then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->