Hi Ladies new here

afen457

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Alicia and I decided to join because I was hoping to get some advice. I am a young mother to my DS who is 3. For my DH it will be his first biological child. We are both young I am 22 and my DH is 28. We have NTNP for 1.5 years and it's quite frustrating. If anyone is in the same situation or have advice I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi Alicia, welcome to the site. I love this site it's great. I am also young,23 and me and my partner have been ntnp for over a year, we had an early miscarriage in June. It is very frustrating you're right, but hopefully if we all support each other it will help :) x

Yes I agree the thing that really gets me is that we are so young it shouldn't be a problem right? Thanks for you're support and I give you my support also!

Yeah exactly, I thought it would be not much of a long wait, although as I only have one ovary and one tube I knew it may take me longer. Thank you so much :) I have only start using the clearblue digital ovulation kit so I'm hoping this will help

Wow good for you I hope it's a little easier for you than you think! :)

Thank you :) I hope you also get your little bundle of joy soon

Age shouldn't be an issue (I do think you should be mature enough though). I am 24, my daughter is now 17 months and I'm ntnp for another one, my age doesn't concern me at all, in fact I think it's a better age as I'm not just following what other people do and I'm not afraid to question old traditions or follow new ideas. :thumbup:

I agree kittylady. I don't think age is an issue and I actually think it's sometimes better to have children at a younger age if it is a good choice for both the mother and baby. Having a baby at 18 changed my life most definitely and I would really would like to add another. Not sure why it is not working so far. I am still hopeful though!

Sending some baby dust your way. Hope you get your BFP soon.

Hello!! im new to this forum too.
We to had an early miscarriage in Oct but are blessed with a DD who is 21 months and would be an amazing big sister!! xoxo

Hiya, I'm new here too! Think this is a good place for me to start! I'm 28 and df is 25, been on bfp for 14 years and have just had 2 cycles of ntnp... Back on cd1 as of this evening.... Bit of a downer when af turned up this afternoon :( how's everyone doing?

Hiya, I'm new here too! Think this is a good place for me to start! I'm 28 and df is 25, been on bfp for 14 years and have just had 2 cycles of ntnp... Back on cd1 as of this evening.... Bit of a downer when af turned up this afternoon :( how's everyone doing?

Bcp not bfp!!! Stupid predictive text!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->