hi ladies plz help

princessjulia

Reaction score
can any 1 give me advice i had my miscarriage on 28th june d&c 30th june i bled for 5days after op nowt since my question is how long will it take 4 preg symptoms to go has any 1 else experienced this and how long 4 af 2 arrive as i would like 2 try straight away but iv no idea whats happening to me:shrug:

I waited for a few months after my m/c before trying. It took two cycles before I was 'right' again. I think your body needs to recuperate a bit after a m/c. But you need to do what is right for you and your partner. And what your health care provider suggests.
Best of luck.

I didn't have D&C so not sure, hope someone can help x

It usually takes 4 to 6 weeks for AF to show post D&C. For me, AF came 34 days after my first D&C and 28 days after my second. It took 3 weeks each time to get a negative HPT.

I am sorry for loss.

Sorry for your loss!!!

I had my HCG levels tested 3 times over the course of 4 weeks before they were below 10 and my doc finaly said that I didn't need to come back. Exactly 2 days after my last blood draw and 28 days after the D&C I had my first AF. It was a bit heavier than normal, but otherwise, all was fine. I'd say the actual pregnancy "symptoms" started to deminish within 2 1/2 weeks or so. I started to have more energy after AF left...I do think taking vitamins and iron supplements helped as well!

best wishes - hope you start feeling better soon!
jenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->