Hi Ladies x

Taramumof2

Reaction score
God where to start! I have two children a son of 17 and a daughter of 14. I have never felt that my family is complete, but due to terrible periods, long heavy and irregular, i was put on the mirena coil. After five years i have had the coil removed and have decided to try for a baby, i have stopped bleeding after a long heavy period which lasted for 4 months. I have not been charting or taking my temperture, for now have been checking my cervical mucous, which is like a shot in the dark in its self:wacko:
I seem to get patches of EWCM, and have bbd like mad on these days. Oops, sorry i also forgot to add i suffer from PCOS, but not on medication due to being overweight. Anyway to try and cut a long story short, 5 days ago, i noticed my EWCM had a tiny streak of blood, followed the next day by a very very light pink colour, and 2 days ago, it was a very very light beige, which was only there after i wiped, i was sure i was getting my AF, because i am also crampy, and today its back to clear, no sign of a period what so ever. I did not take notice when my period stopped, silly me i wish i had, i think because i wasnt expecting it to stop, but i think it was around 3 weeks to a month ago, and i wouldnt know when to expect it either:happydance:
We baby danced last night, well my poor husband, not that he is complaining :winkwink: and last night it was so tender that tonight i have decided to give it a rest. I am quite crampy, very wet down below that it feels like my period is coming but when i go to the bathroom nothing, i have felt nauseous, only once, and i am not sure if i am imagining it, but sometimes my breasts feel slightly tingly.

Hi and welcome :) If your cycle stay that wonky the best thing to do is temp so you know for sure when you ovulate:thumbup: You might also want to get you blood drawn etc to find out why your cycles are so long..but def go and see your doctor to get things checked out. Best of Luck and really hope you get your BFP super quick:thumbup:

Hi thankyou, i have been under the gynae since the age of 11 and all i require now and then are iron tablets,lol
I had my bloods done about a year ago, when i came of the coil, and apparently it showed my hormones as being normal, whatever that is. I do know its a long shot of me becoming pregnant, but i have mamanged it twice before although i was younger and slimmer, and i did not have pcos then x

I really hope you get #3:hugs::hugs: I'm trying for #3 as well:thumbup: I've got a DD15 almost 16:wacko: and my DS has just turned 14:cry: I still recommend temping as it really does help see where you are in your cycle and when your ovulating. Lots of ladies get pregnant with PCOS so don't give up:hugs:

Thankyou, i will invest a thermometer as i dont have 1, pretty usless arent i,lol
I have quite uncomfortable cramping at the moment, which seems to be my uterus area, but could have been through lots of baby dancing, and as i said last night we baby danced but it was so tender i am having to miss tonight. i think i ovulated some time last week, had ovary pain plus ewcm. then a bit after i had a very thin line of blood in ewcm, then very very light pink then beige, i was sure it was my period going to start, because my periods have always been out of sync its so hard for me to tell. my previous pregnancies a sure sign for me was very tender breasts and cramps. Its awful isnt it, this has been the first time i have been able to try for 4 months and am looking out for every symptom possible:(
I do not quite understand why i still have lots of EWCM to the point i have to wear a pad, thats why i baby danced last night,lol

Tara you can have a hormone crash afer the merina removal which can mimic pregnancy symptoms ( there is a good post Medina thread)

Also with pcos you can have multiple episode of ewcm( there is a good pcos thread also)
I can. Relate to you I am post merina and newly diagnsee with pcos

Tracking your cycle can help trmendously so you know when your best time is
Good luck

Yep had that pregnancy thing with it, was awful, as it was coming to the end of the mirena i started to have pregnancy symptoms, then after i had it removed it was awful, hot flushes and did not see a period for 9 months! but they are now getting back to their normal ways. I do believe the mirena caused my PCOS, because i did not have it before x

oops 11 months not 9, not that it really matters,lol x
Thankyou i would appreciate the thread with the PCOSx

Tamara i never had pcos till i had depo and then the mirena and my dr says the merina can cause cysts- you should ask your dr about metformin helps with the insulin resistance and since being on it 6 weeks i have had 2 cycles normal!!!!

loosing wieght also does help and metformin can also help for some with that. I have lost almost 22lbs in the same 6 weeks (granted im doing weight watcher and exercising also).

Also clomid can help with ovulation. I know my dr wanted me to do met for 3months then try the clomid

yes i am slowly losing weight on my own but they wont give me clomid or metformin because of my weight and my age:\ plus i already have 2 children, thats what he said, not a very nice gynae,lol
yes that marina def did cause my cysts, i dont want to sound too hopeful, but i think i maybe pregnant.
i have now had cramps and like pinching for 4 days, lots and lots of cm, i have to keep going to the bathroom to check if its my period, but just lots of watery cm. now and again i think my boons feel sensitive? i am not sure if this could be implantation pains, i am tryig to wait it out, and see if i get any more symptoms, such as sore boobs and urinating more, which has not happened yet xx

Tara.thats good
ask again - im 40 & have 2 teens almost 16&18
at first my dr didnt but he did evrntually
but i did wait a while first to let my body regulate itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g