HI! Newbie here

wannabemummy2

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Married to dh for 4 nearly 5 years and currently waiting to try for loads of reasons mainly due to money worries - i dont have a job and no sign of getting one.
was asked tonight if i was pregnant! which really upset me when she left as i would dearly love to be and hadnt realised that i'd put on so much weight. :cry:

wanted to talk to others in my situation and get a little support?

thanks for reading, x

:hugs: I'm so sorry that happened to you. I started to go swimming 2 a week this week to try and get fit myself. We are all waiting for some reason, a lot of us, like you are waiting because of money. Don't ever feel alone here bacuse theres always someone with a similar situation and I welcome you:thumbup:

Hey Wannabe! :) I can't believe someone actually said that too you! *HUGS* Good luck in WTT and TTC x

Hi guys, thanks for your replies was feeling very low. I dont think she meant to offend me think she was just curious! although she wasnt to know that things are not too good at the minute, just come off depo injection so waiting for cycle to come back to normal if it does - waiting to have a operation as been having a lot of pelvic pain and doc has said i have an excess ring of skin to be removed so dreading that! and also could have mild pcos so the chances of me being pregnant at the minute are not good.

Its great to have a forum like this that i can let off steam to people who understand what i'm going through!

Thanks x :flower

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"