Hi--newbie here

sienasmama

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm 35 and have been TTC #2 for about 9 months. I have a 2yo daughter who was concieved through IUI + Femara. When we were TTC her, we never did figure out what the problem was. All of my numbers were normal and so were DH's.

We started TTC #2 the month I turned 35 and that's also when everything started changing with my cycle. They've been erratic and very light, and I have PMS which I didn't have before, for around a week prior. Yikes. We've gone back to the same RE who helped us concieve DD, and we're currently in the testing cycle. I had my CD3 ultrasound (it's CD4 actually) today and I have a low antral follicle count--only 7 follies total (this compared to the 23 I had 3 yrs ago when TTC DD). Of course, I'm a google-a-holic and I just had to look it up and the only info I can seem to find on follie counts around 7 is about IVF! We were planning to do IUI w/ Femara again, but now I'm wondering if it would be a waste and maybe I should go for injectibles, which was offered as an option at the initial consult. What do you girls think? Of course, I will discuss it with my RE in the follow up consult, but I'd love to hear from you ladies. :)

I'm still waiting to get back the results of my CD3 bloodwork, but when my OB tested my FSH 4 months ago it was normal--5.9--so I'm not sure what's going on. Anyway, here I am! A little stressed out--I didn't expect such big changes in only a few years, but I believe in my RE so I'm staying positive and hoping for the best!

Hi there, just want to say hello. I'm still on the first try and not yet at the stage of tests, start mid April, can't wait :happydance: keep us updated on the results, it always good to have something to compare to!

Fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->