hi newbie ttc after loss

seaview24

Reaction score
hi im sue im 43yrs old .i know clock ticking.last yr was a bad yr for me us.i lost baby boy last march 09 due to abnormalaties mc nov 09 mcmarch 10 resulting in erpc.so perios took until july to start again .periods r about every 42 to 49 days apart now.ive just brought a cbfm .hope i can figure it out ok.anyway im wait for my period as last one was in oct.ive also got some ovulation sticks of ebay .do i use cbfm or both ,hope we get r bfp soon .thanks any tips wud be helpful to someone who is running out of time to conceive .sue

Very sorry for your losses.

I would say using the CBFM by itself should be ok, but if you feel the urge to just Pee on a stick, then have at it with your opks! :haha:

Good Luck!

TIP: This is my first cycle of Soy Isoflavones , and coming from someone who has cycles anywhere from 26-45+ long, I may suggest if you'd like to 'try' to shorten your cycle, this may be a good point to start with. I have O'd CD14 this cycle and that only ever happened once in the last 18 months I have been trying!

hi thanks ive heard about soya so will try them thanks sue.

There are tons of tips on here about how to conceive fast and with the best chances. You can start with this site: https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm and then check out the perfect pregnancy plan thread I started which has a lot of different and good advice from ladies.

So sorry for your long journey!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->