Hi, thinking of speaking to a dr?

_marmite_

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone here.

I’m now back from the 1st trimester forum after discovering I’ve miscarriaged again at approx 3 weeks yesterday :-(

I also had a missed-miscarriage found at the 12 week scan in March :-(

I tried to naturally pass the baby, and after a month of bleeding resulted in having a D and C operation.

Im now back to waiting for my next period and will try again.

I'm thinking of booking a doctors appointment to see if there’s anything more I could do which could help with conceiving.

Has anyone here seen a doctor about their miscarriages ? Im wondering if I should consider taking baby aspirin next time ?

Thanks for reading my post

I wish everyone baby dust and good luck xx

Hugs mama!!! I have not seen a doctor about my MC because it was just most likely bad luck. Or possibly a virus, but the chance of me MC again is very low, and I have had 4 live children. Hugs to you, I hope you find the answers you are looking for!!

Hi sorry for your loss, i went to talk to a dr it was my frist mc but i just told her i want answers because i dont want it to happen again and i think at frist she was thinking there is probs nothing wrong with me because it was my frist and im only 21 but i kept pushing lol and im having tests in january. so keep pushing dont leave the room till you get what you want take someone with you it always helps x

I pushed for tests after my 4th MC but they found nothing wrong, whch made me feel better anyway IYKWM?

i just recently went to the doctor after two miscarriages and was diagnosed with pcos. i dont know what theyre going to do to treat it though. i have high androgen levels, and thats pretty much my only symptom apart from the several cysts on the ovaries. i think i might be pregnant again so i really want to go in and have a chat with my doctor about treatment options. i think its worth a dr's visit even if they tell you everything is fine. good luck sweetie.

If you are thinking about it you should probably do it. It's not going to do any harm and if it helps you cope it's got to be a good thing. Good luck x

I want to go and see my Dr too because I've just had my 3rd loss in 9months. I just feel really bad going in when there is probably nothing wrong with me and I'm taking up an appt for someone who might need it more - if that makes sense.

I want to go and see my Dr too because I've just had my 3rd loss in 9months. I just feel really bad going in when there is probably nothing wrong with me and I'm taking up an appt for someone who might need it more - if that makes sense.

no love, you are fully deserving.

hi hun so sorry for your losses! i had a late loss at 22weeks so they did tests for me because of how late it was, but it just turned out to be bad luck really, prob a chromosome abnormality but ill never know. if you want tests hun keep pushing at the end of the day thats what your paying the doctor for you have every right to get whatever you want done!

hope you get your sticky bean xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->