Hi this is my first post could do with advice please

Cookiemonstor

Reaction score
Hi I know it's not long but I've been trying to get pregnant since April but no joy. I have 2 kids already and the youngest is 12 but I've been with my new partner for 2 and a half years and he doesn't have children yet.
I'm worried I can't have anymore though as I've been having problems with pelvic pain, painful sex and generally feeling run down for a good 2 years now. I've finally got a referral to see gynaechologist at the hospital next week after several visits to doctors and swabs and a scan.
Last month I bought an ovulation prediction test (the pink one can't remember what it's called now) I have a 25/6 day cycle and had the smiley face two days in a row so as you do, I dragged I the fella upstairs and we had sex several times a day over the Week, we also did it every day before and after my period but still I came on as usual. I felt absolutely gutted! My periods are heavy and very painful (I recently had blood test which showed my platelets were 25 /27 /now 30)
Deep down I think I prob have endo but I may just be being dramatic, lol.
I just want to get pregnant I'm getting obsessed,I've been through at least 20 ptk's since April. I am now on day 6 of my period So I know in a few days I'll be ovulation. Any advice greatly received xxx

:hi: and welcome

Describing the pain your having during sex, does sound like you have endo.

That good your scheduling an appt to see a gyno. It takes awhile to concieve, unless your one of those lucky ones.

We been ttc for over 3 years, still going thru fertility testing.

You just never know hun when you will be blessed with a little one.

Good Luck:flower:

Hi Cookie,
Just wanted to say you def need to see a Dr about your medical issues, which sound like they could be something serious enough to affect your TTC mission. Good luck and keep us posted with how it goes with the gynie.

Hi Cookie,

There can be many reasons for pelvic pain so I wouldn't assume its endo. yet. Even if it was endo. there are many success stories of people that have it (usually after laser treatment). Famous examples include Anna Friel and Claire Nazir.

So get yourself checked out and get the treatment you need so you can ttc with confidence.

GL.

Cxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back